Sociable Soccer - New game by Jon Hare

More
7 years 7 months ago #134984 by broxopios
So guys, some of you played Sociable Soccer in Sensible Days 2016 event. Impressions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134985 by Rock and Roll
Hi, unfortunately we didn t.
The current build couldn t run on our available hardware.
Shame, but still great to be able to hear all about the current status of the game, the ideas behind the game, and to finally meet Gustav, the game s community manager.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134986 by broxopios
Ah ok thanks.

So we ll wait the demo or if Gustavo comes to Greece for demonstration :)

Cheers.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135122 by Caniggia
Hey Guys, we ll broadcast live 20.00 (2/9) at twitch.tv/sociablesoccer/ and on facebook.com/sociablesoccer
Tune in if you want to see the latest build.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135125 by cinek

Hey Guys, we ll broadcast live 20.00 (2/9) at twitch.tv/sociablesoccer/ and on facebook.com/soicablesoccer
Tune in if you want to see the latest build.

correct link www.facebook.com/sociablesoccer

More
6 years 6 months ago #138060 by JAX-TR
I wish John Hare gives the Sensible World Of Soccer source codes to the comminity. Or codemaster who has got nowadays.

More
6 years 5 months ago #138116 by Caniggia

I wish John Hare gives the Sensible World Of Soccer source codes to the comminity. Or codemaster who has got nowadays.

It s not Jon s decision. The decision lies with solely with Codemasters who owns all the Sensible Software licenses.

More
6 years 5 months ago #138169 by Black Rebel
That would be a dream come true, because people could do marvellous things out of it.

More
6 years 5 months ago #138171 by HairFU
In some ways it is good that we only have SOWS 96/97. So we know the game very well and there wont be any new version we have to like .
Between 1998 and 2001 I played FIFA online. I really liked the 99 Version and was very good. Then FIFA 2000 came out and I did not really like it. But when there is a new FIFA version, no one ever played the old one again. So I was forced to play FIFA 2000 or quit playing online. So you see, I really like that we have a fix SWOS Version and we are not forced to decide what version we have to play against each other.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds