Sensible Days 2016 - Save Disk Topic

More
7 years 7 months ago #134838 by Rock and Roll
Concerning Caniggia, he won t be playing PC or Amiga, but I ll ask him if he wants a team on the official Sensible Days 2016 Save Disk :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134840 by Playaveli
Didn t Gustav write that he will play PC?!
(Email from 30th July)

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #134841 by Rock and Roll
Oh damn, he did...stupid me! I ve corrected it and sent my team for this year to Gustav as an example.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134842 by andib

Oh damn, he did...stupid me! I ve corrected it and sent my team for this year to Gustav as an example.

I know I might have been a bit annoying with save disk. It is only to make it easier for the coming Sensible Days AND to speed up the whole process at Sensible Days.
E.g after talks with Paider yesterday we decided to make a standard tactic for Griesgram and zero. Now then can just start matches and still have the best italian players on the pitch from the beginning.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134843 by Rock and Roll
Not annoying mate, I totally agree with you :).

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #134845 by captaincofresi

@Justnico

I will suggest you do like this instead

I had to zip it, because the file was too big.

I use Juninho as Sweeper. Carlos and Jorginho in defence (you could also play with Ronaldao there)

Def Mid (your most important players in 3-5-2) Your defenders will get ticks when they are playing in midfield and this is two of Brazils best players (Ronaldao and Aldair)

Normal Wings (Zinho and Silva)

Off Midfielder: Ronaldo (or Tulio). Ronaldo has a shitty ball control so I dont know if you want him as a off midfielder or attacker.

Att: Tulio (or Ronaldo) and Bebeto

@andib Well I am new to this PvP playing, so whatever you think is best is okay with me.

What is strange to me, is that R. Cofresi (Ronaldo) doesn t have the 5 star rating, and has FSV stats instead of FHS , I assumed the Brazil from the original 96/97 Sensi would be used, so it would all be the same. Just wondering what database to use, so I do practice with the right team for me. The team still looks okay and fast, albeit a little different.

Another thing on tactics, Colin told me that a default tactic vs a custom tactic can be kinda impossible to win. So he suggested to use the PlayA1 (I think based on 4-4-2), this I found. Or the Alincinqnl, wich I didn t find. On the other hand, I want to use something close to the 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 (depending on the opponnent), so I might try the Mozg s equivalents 4-1-3-2 and 3-2-3-2, if they re any good. I ll be checking for some practice games soon ;-)

More
7 years 7 months ago #134846 by Oli O.
Hi andib,

here is my tactic. You ll get my team screenshot per whatsapp.

Sorry for the delay!
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago #134847 by andib

Hi andib,

here is my tactic. You ll get my team screenshot per whatsapp.

Sorry for the delay!

No worries still a lot of time and thanks!

More
7 years 7 months ago #134850 by andib
Another update

Now only a few teams missing:

Besides the Danes (we have an agreement though) it is:

BobbieBobras
Lemonhead
Nikola

That is all

More
7 years 7 months ago #134944 by Romanista
@andib.. i brought some extra floppies id needed..

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds