Sensible Days 2016 - Save Disk Topic

More
7 years 7 months ago #134771 by captaincofresi
1. I would prefer to only use the tactics in the Amiga game and no custom tactics, is that okay?
2. A team based on Brazil seems good to me, since I haven t really played online vs. other players yet. Just wondering if it will be that the teams are all somewhat equal for the tournament then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134772 by andib

1. I would prefer to only use the tactics in the Amiga game and no custom tactics, is that okay?
2. A team based on Brazil seems good to me, since I haven t really played online vs. other players yet. Just wondering if it will be that the teams are all somewhat equal for the tournament then?

1. Im not sure what you mean.
2. All teams are not equal. People will play with Brazil, Italy and Real Madrid Im pretty sure of. Brazil is the best allround team but of course every teams have weaknesses.

Do you have a team name?

More
7 years 7 months ago #134773 by Playaveli

2. All teams are not equal. People will play with Brazil, Italy and Real Madrid Im pretty sure of. Brazil is the best allround team but of course every teams have weaknesses.

Do you have a team name?

1. Standard tactics of the game are free to use at any time. You do not HAVE TO use a custom tactic.
2. in OPTIONS, we use EQUAL OFF. As andib wrote, you can pick any great team of 96/97, as most pick Brazil, Italy, Real or Barcelona. We import them into EDITED CUSTOM TEAMS. So if you wish, you can make a fantasy team, based on one of the top original teams. Got it?

More
7 years 7 months ago #134781 by Pino
Hi there,

My team is FC Schnurri, based on Italy.
I use the Klinki3 tac.

Both should be on the savedisc.
Otherwise, the team is shown in the screenshot below.

Cheers!
Pino
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago #134787 by Schulle
Hi

Hansa Oldschool - based on Italy.

Team and Tactic Schulle05 should be on savedisk.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #134790 by andib
Perfect mates. Thanks a lot :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #134800 by captaincofresi

Do you have a team name?

1. Standard tactics of the game are free to use at any time. You do not HAVE TO use a custom tactic.
2. in OPTIONS, we use EQUAL OFF. As andib wrote, you can pick any great team of 96/97, as most pick Brazil, Italy, Real or Barcelona. We import them into EDITED CUSTOM TEAMS. So if you wish, you can make a fantasy team, based on one of the top original teams. Got it?

Yeah, thanks. I got it :-). I will check out Brazil, Italy, Real and Barcelona to get an idea of those teams.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134801 by Playaveli
Ajax and Holland are also quite good.
Check them out here:
BRAZIL
ITALY
REAL
BARCA
AJAX
HOLLAND

• team_oelkohold
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #134804 by team_oelkohold
Replied by team_oelkohold on topic Re: Sensible Days 2016 - Save Disk Topic
Team Oelkohold based on Italy

Would like to play with the Kalli tactic (think dJowger has it)

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #134816 by Uknow1
SV Werder Bremen based on Brazil
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds