Re: Sensible Days 2016 - Almelo (Bornerbroek), the Netherlands, August 20/21

More
7 years 7 months ago #135102 by Playaveli
Nice1, Micha!
Just wanted to add that I really REALLY hope, not to meet good old AndYpsilon in next year s KO rounds, again. Quarterfinal twice, too much... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135113 by AndYpsilon

More
7 years 7 months ago #135114 by Rock and Roll

More
7 years 7 months ago #135120 by AndYpsilon

Also not in the final? :D

Be careful my friend, very careful ;)

More
7 years 7 months ago #135121 by Romanista
and the final is there!,check the youtube channel.. thanx sandkagen!

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #135261 by St.Vitus
Little late, but I just have moved with my family and so there was nearly no time left. As the children grow up, I hope to have more time soon. (Hopefully).

It was my fifth participation of Sensi Days and it s like I ve always been there, or I ve never been away. Fleeing from all the stress a house moving comes with I first don t want to leave my girlfriend with the two kids alone and skip Sensi Days 2016. But she inists me going to participate, as she knows how much I like to play a tournament. Lucky man I am. :) Rock I know you also moved to a new home, incredible you managed it with organzing, but I know your wife also knows how important SWOS is for you.

Before I got a even more bad conscience of having so little time in the recent past I just wanna say thank you to all organizers Rock, Rick, Mark and Frits. The people who helped organizing, especially Andib and Playa. Very special thanks again to Marks Mum for the fantastic catering.

A big thank goes to djowger and Playa who always bring lots of hardware we can use for free. Of course to all the other players who bring stuff I forgot to mention. Xflea: Good job taking the mug shots!

It was nice to see some players the first and hopefully not the last time: Oli O, Emmeti (great Second Chance group organizer), Lemondheadiv, Uknow1, Justnico, Griesgram and of course some players I have forgotten.

Thanks HeinAir for the bullshit talking all the time, Playa for the Loriot quoting. I was also happy to see the f***ing polish SWOS Team, the Dansih Dynamite Team, (Title will be won by a Dance), the Eifel Crew (oh Gunnar Blase....), the Berlin Crew (with a branch in Hanover), Fincad and Bromberg who are the only players from their countries - Marin and Nikola from Bulgaria - awesome effort guys.

It was great to see you all again and hopefully we meet somewhere next year.

I can only repeat: Offline rulez and the Days must go on.

Yours St. Vitus.
(oldest active SWOS player - till Colorado returns - thanks Lobo.) :)

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds