Re: Synchronated Updates

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53492 by Synchronated

hi synchronated, maybe if you have some free time can you make a data file with the italian club team over the england club team and the englad team over the italian s club team... thank s

like this (data file 07/08) www.2shared.com/file/4206177/67e38cb0/data.html

thank s...

What would be the point in doing that?

Some fans of Italian football have done this before, it s so you can have 4 Italian divisions and 2 English divisions.

To forlan, I don t really have the time to make a different update with all four Italian divisions and the leagues swapped over, sorry! But you can make all these changes yourself if you want them, the tools we have available these days are great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #53559 by Synchronated
Norway has been added in today s upload, along with the remainder of the Champions League teams (for those dying to win it with BATE Borisov or CFR Cluj).

More
15 years 5 months ago #53705 by Synchronated
I changed the website to something very simple and clean. I came to dislike my old design. I m no web designer :)

More
15 years 5 months ago #53706 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Uuuh, I prefered your old one! It was just perfect for SWOS updates.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53707 by Synchronated
I was afraid of that. So I kept the old one here too.

I might just make some judicious changes to the old one including replacing the FAQ.

edit: how about now? A good amount of unnecessary clutter removed; FAQ updated.

More
15 years 5 months ago #53717 by super_hoops1967
ok i ve tried replacing the data folder from the 08/09 update in the folder in C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\run\p02_swos_97

didn t do anything

i ve also copied the stuff from inside the update folder and pasted it into the C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher\TEAM_SETS\@01_Original - 1997 folder the C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher\TEAM_SETS\01 folder and the teams aren t updating to the 08/09 teams (this is with the swos total-pack 1.09)

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53718 by Synchronated
I have now installed and tried Total Pack (which is amazing :) ) and can take you through how to install an update on it.

To run any new Sync update on Total Pack
1. (optional) Make a copy of the C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher\TEAM_SETS\01 (or equivalent) folder if you want to keep a backup of the original 1997 data
2. Copy the entire contents of the Synchronated Data folder (PC version) into the folder C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher\TEAM_SETS\01 (or equivalent), so that you replace not the folder itself but its contents (the team.xxx files etc). Not all the files will be replaced; do not worry about this. The slot used has to be 01 because the Sync updates use the same league structures as the original 1997 data.
3. Run the game with the Original - 1997 Data

Job done, and it works fantastically :)

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53802 by super_hoops1967
brilliant, thanks sync, i ll give this a go when i get in from work :D :D :D

*EDIT*

just done it now :D cheers mate :D :D

More
15 years 5 months ago #54132 by Synchronated
There s now a 08-09 hdf file here synchronated.110mb.com/swoshdf0809.zip for anyone who wants to play 08-09 with SWOS Online version/swos.hdf but can t wait for a finished version. :)

More
15 years 5 months ago #54197 by Synchronated
New update (including the hdf) now has the Austrian league and the US league (MLS).
Obviously a few teams had to be omitted from the MLS file but if you open it with an editor you can choose which teams you want to promote/relegate.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds