Re: Synchronated Updates

More
16 years 2 months ago #34648 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Maybe SS.de should support the Synchronated Update with a extra link on the page. Would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #34663 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Maybe Synchro s data could also be included on the ss.de online package (an extra HDF file) and we could switch from original to his data (perhaps a new button like the one to swicth from P2P to Server mode)? That way everyone who wanted could play online with his data too. Of course for ranked games we would still need to use original data.

Might be worth it I think.

More
16 years 2 months ago #34730 by Fillo
Replied by Fillo on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
I ll try the new Synchro files as soon as i can, Synchro you ve got my admiration! ;D

More
16 years 2 months ago #34733 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Maybe Synchro s data could also be included on the ss.de online package (an extra HDF file) and we could switch from original to his data (perhaps a new button like the one to swicth from P2P to Server mode)? That way everyone who wanted could play online with his data too. Of course for ranked games we would still need to use original data.

Not a bad idea at all daimaou, could be worth a look.
:)

More
16 years 2 months ago #34739 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Good idea. We consider it, defo! Thanks for posting it.

More
16 years 2 months ago #34770 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Nice to hear that, it would be interesting to make some online cups using Synchro s data ;D

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #35227 by HungryHorace
You can play Synchronated s update online as part of a complete Sensi Soccer package for my site amigaonline.pspuae.com

as well as SWOS9796 there is also the updated Amiga Online SWOS which features both Sync s wonderful updates (used by kind permission) and graphical updates by myself. Also included is the original Sensible Soccer.

you can download the full winuae-kaillera package for it here; although technically its still in the Beta stage.

Download: 003 - SWOS Amiga Online Edition - Sensible World of Soccer 9697 - Sensible Soccer.zip

The Sensi Soccer if but one of over hundred online-packs being made available, comprising of (so far) over 150 other multiplayer Amiga games.

The AmigaOnline Updated Edition of SWOS has also been made available to download for members of www.PSPUAE.com - to be run from save-state without the need for ADFs on the PSP Amiga Emulator.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35235 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

You can play Synchronated s update online as part of a complete Sensi Soccer package for my site amigaonline.pspuae.com

as well as SWOS9796 there is also the updated Amiga Online SWOS which features both Sync s wonderful updates (used by kind permission) and graphical updates by myself. Also included is the original Sensible Soccer.

you can download the full winuae-kaillera package for it here; although technically its still in the Beta stage.

Download: 003 - SWOS Amiga Online Edition - Sensible World of Soccer 9697 - Sensible Soccer.zip

The Sensi Soccer if but one of over hundred online-packs being made available, comprising of (so far) over 150 other multiplayer Amiga games.

The AmigaOnline Updated Edition of SWOS has also been made available to download for members of www.PSPUAE.com - to be run from save-state without the need for ADFs on the PSP Amiga Emulator.

Hey, can you please tell me how you edit the ingame graphic?

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #35257 by HungryHorace
using amiga tools such as ArtPro, ProPack and Dpaint V.

i m sorry, i m not doing another tutorial on how to edit the advertising banners, as i have done so many times (even on this forum) and have been doing so for the past 10 years now!! (since WC98!)

i also worked out how to do this all myself at the age of only 16, so i think it shouldnt be boynd anyone else to work out now!

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #35262 by Synchronated

I don t understand how Inflation works.. if the Max Price is STILL £15 Million

The max price in SWOS remains £15m

The max price in real life is currently more like £30m

So the players in the SWOS update are given approximately 1/2 their real-life transfer value (for most players the value was taken from transfermarkt.de, halved, then converted into £m)... otherwise there would be 100+ players (too many), maybe 200+, with maxed-out values/stats :) also every other player in the game would be overpowerful; the game would end up unbalanced

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds