AMERICAN LEAGUE! Who wants to participate?

More
16 years 4 months ago - 16 years 4 months ago #29796 by Zafer
This server: 88.191.26.172:27888, which is emuline.fr, is a server estacblished to connect US east coast players with French players. We tried it with Infiltrate and could play very smoothly..

For the American league, i guess we should have the same standard rules for settings. I guess it s supposed to start tomorrow, right, which is the first of November? Good luck everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #29800 by daimaou
You have good pings on emuline? That s interesting, I think most european players can play there without a problem, even though the server isn t stable for swos sometimes. But it s good news as that would allow intercontinental matches to be played :)

More
16 years 4 months ago #29827 by Playaveli
Start playing guys:

www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=online_amiga_tabellen lid=664

;) To enter results just click on the respective link in the navigation!

More
16 years 4 months ago #29846 by Eleven
Here we go! GL HF! ;)

More
16 years 4 months ago #29854 by Zafer

More
16 years 4 months ago #29890 by atheista
WIshing you all the best, our SWOS mates across the big blue sea. :) I m watching this topic from the beginning and I m feeling warm in my heart that people in USA also play that weird European soccer game called SWOS. :)

Keep it up and let the best man win!

More
16 years 2 months ago #34015 by Zafer
Hi everyone,

I’m sorry to announce USSL is discontinued due to high rate of unplayed games, insufficient number of players, lack of competition and inability of current players to arrange their games in a timely manner. It can still re-open at a later date if enough people asks for it but at this moment it seems this continent doesn’t have a good number of enthusiastic players to establish a league for. Wish you all the best,

More
16 years 2 months ago #34039 by HairFU
Maybe you can arrange a 1 evening league (like a cup) and play that evry month? I mean with 8 Players (or was it 6) it don t take so long to make all matches. Maybe that could be a solution to play the league on.

More
16 years 2 months ago #34048 by Zafer
You re right, I was thinking of the same thing. That would be the kind of tournament that could work for us, I ll talk to the guys we don t even have to do it online as we all live around the same campus:) And thanks for your concern!

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds