SWOS 2011-2012 Champions League

More
12 years 4 months ago #107962 by Manuel
I m sorry...i can t play...because i have problem with my connection

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #107964 by dimetrodon
I am absolutely over ultra busy as this weekend will be the Hungarian SWOS Championship on both platform, and I have a million thing to still do. But I will play my games. But just after the weekend. Sorry.

More
12 years 4 months ago #107977 by Jonathant
OK, no problem. There is still time to play - no deadline set yet, although starting to think about it!

Manuel - do you think your connection will be fixed soon, or are you definitely out?

More
12 years 4 months ago #107979 by Schulle

OK, no problem. There is still time to play - no deadline set yet, although starting to think about it!
[...]

Maybe you better do so, I remember some longtime competitions at ss.de that never have been ended (RTSA e.g.)

:S

More
12 years 4 months ago #107986 by Manuel

[...]

Maybe you better do so, I remember some longtime competitions at ss.de that never have been ended (RTSA e.g.)

:S

my connection is unstable...is boring play in this way...so i m out !Sorry!

More
12 years 4 months ago #107988 by Schulle
Damn Manuel!

Let s hope your connection is better in some time! See you on the green field :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #107989 by djowGer
I still have 2 games left in my group (C) against kosik from poland. I have never seen this player online, so i wrote to him on ss.de. First in english then i sent a translated message. No response. Talked to Ulg81, who wrote a message in polish to him. Still no response.

So what can i/we do organizer?

More
12 years 4 months ago #108002 by Jonathant

I still have 2 games left in my group (C) against kosik from poland. I have never seen this player online, so i wrote to him on ss.de. First in english then i sent a translated message. No response. Talked to Ulg81, who wrote a message in polish to him. Still no response.

So what can i/we do organizer?

Good work for trying - 10 out of 10 for effort mate! If players are not going to play, then they will be out.
There will be a deadline for the group stage games, but I have not stated one yet. My idealistic world view allowed me to hope that all games could be played, but it seems unlikely. Non-players can of course not qualify for the KO rounds of the champions league, or be in the 3rd place teams who will play off for the Europa League.

However, I am keen that we give every player fair chance to play after they agreed to take part. There has to be limit though, as otherwise the rest of us will lose interest and the competition will be forgotten. We don t want this! So, lets set a deadline right here and now!

GROUP STAGE TO BE COMPLETED BY 22:00 ON MONDAY 5TH DECEMBER

The draw for the knock-out round will be made at this time. This gives us 2 full weekends to complete the remaining games.
Any problems, let me know.
We cannot do the draw fully with games hanging over, so the groups will have to be closed at this time.

More
12 years 4 months ago #108049 by EDGAR
Edgar_ARG (Genk) vs Rock and roll (Chelsea) 6-6 and 4-4

Crazy games :D, thx mate for these heartatack games ;D

More
12 years 4 months ago #108061 by Jonathant

Edgar_ARG (Genk) vs Rock and roll (Chelsea) 6-6 and 4-4

Crazy games :D, thx mate for these heartatack games ;D

Ridiculous! Did you both forget goalkeepers??
Anyway, this means that Nanto is definitely through from group E. Edgar will also be through unless Rock and Roll wins both games against Bromberg. Bromberg needs to win both of those to get into the Europa League spot!

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds