Re: Top 20 owned by polish players!

More
14 years 2 months ago #79893 by Wänä81
For me the fact is that he sounds arrogant! You can write million words of declaration. The sense behind his words is the same for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #79894 by Ali

I quit because I dont see a challange. Coolio_Jack, Playaveli, Redhair, Lucaa, CocaCola, Giggs, Ejder-Z, Daimaou and Manuel are all gone.. Same counts for Sensible Days, I dont join if those players arent gonna join..

HAHA m8...feel free to play with standard tactic and I m sure you ve got your challenge ;D

I played without tactic since we played with home tactic rule.. Also in my home games. Tactic does not say much. The point is; I really miss those old times with those ex-asl players.. I whish they would make a comeback..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zafer

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #79902 by lemonheadiv

I quit because I dont see a challange. Coolio_Jack, Playaveli, Redhair, Lucaa, CocaCola, Giggs, Ejder-Z, Daimaou and Manuel are all gone.. Same counts for Sensible Days, I dont join if those players arent gonna join..

The point is; I really miss those old times with those ex-asl players.. I whish they would make a comeback..

If you say you miss stylish players like Coolio, Lucaa, Redhair, ecc (some of which have been away from ASL for years now) I agree with you; I never liked the tendency to learn one shot (or scheme) and repeat, repeat, repeat...and repeat ( Gosh! It works! ).

If it s not a matter of creativity but skill, I believe you should try to win Sensible Days first, even without these great players you mentioned. Less funny maybe, but challenging.

More
14 years 2 months ago #79910 by Ali
I prefere to not win Sensible Days with those players than winning Sensible Days without them..

More
14 years 2 months ago #79911 by Ali

For me the fact is that he sounds arrogant! You can write million words of declaration. The sense behind his words is the same for me

I dont care what you are thinking m8.. If you say arrogant.. np. No need for million words of declaration.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #145782 by Zafer
Dondum Ali'm hadi sen de gel ;) (I'm back Ali come find me :)
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Zafer.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds