BAAH 4 - Last Edition

More
4 years 11 months ago #141412 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
Made two Dynablaster disk sets and tested them with 4 players. It works great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #141419 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition

Made two Dynablaster disk sets and tested them with 4 players. It works great.

thx poul!

More
4 years 10 months ago #141440 by Bomb
Hey guys,

thx for joining this great tournament! Congratz to Blazej, Djowger and ELmichaJ!

It has been quite exhausting which I could see in the reactions of my workmates as soon they saw me when I stepped in the company... but it was definitely worth it!

It was a lot of fun, beer, and SWOS with the hardest group stage I ever played ... also the Dynablaster cup was very cool! Thx everyone for coming and supporting (especially Hairfu and Djowger), this is a great community!

See you all in Fulda!

4 years 10 months ago #141442 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
it was a great tournament again :) really high skilled group.

i liked to play in a big group without DIY League for all but for the 2 matches against each opponent.
we had 3 stations and groups stage was really fast. 4 hours for 11 players ... well that was nice.

a bit luck for me in the kos :) but i know, sometimes this happens to me :D

thx to bomb for organizing

dynablaster cup was also nice ... but next time we play like djowger said ... maximum 4 players (cause sometimes keyboard 5th player is to hard)
its not easy to invent a tournament structure for that

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
4 years 10 months ago #141451 by Bomb

dynablaster cup was also nice ... but next time we play like djowger said ... maximum 4 players (cause sometimes keyboard 5th player is to hard)
its not easy to invent a tournament structure for that

... but ist worth it!

More
4 years 10 months ago #141462 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
I can fully agree. It was a great tourament (even if I suck at SWOS on this day). Great organisation and very smooth and fast forward.
For me I felt that it is not easy to get in competition mood if I am not 100% motivated (and it is most times when it gets warm outside). But that does not mean, that I did not enjoy the day (what I 100% did). It just destroyed my results, but it is not to important for myself, what ranking said. I hope I will get back my motivation to play SWOS on a high level.

At the end of the day I liked the Dynablaster tournament a lot. It was some kind of fresh air and was really fun. I would be in if someone would do a day full of small tournaments with different retro games then SWOS :)

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #141471 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
Was a nice event indeed. Perfect training for days. Of course blazej was once again too strong for everyone else but at least not undefeated this time. Congrats for the win and also Micha for the third place.
A very fast group stage despite being 11 players.

Enjoyed the dynablaster tournament but 5 players are too much, and the key player often has his controls stuck. Other than that it was very hectic and fun. I think only Klaris didn t like it 😉

Thx for hosting us Max! It is always a pleasure to visit you and Micha in Berlin. :)

More
4 years 10 months ago #141475 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: BAAH 4 - Last Edition
Thank Bomb for hosting it, was great fun as always!

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds