Vote NOW - Goal of the month (Autumn '18)10th January 2019 17:55
After the votes in forum grew too slow, we’ve decided to bring the voting to a bigger audience with an easier interface! Enjoy those cracking goals, pick your favorite and click on VOTE button at the end!! May the best goal win… 🙂
November '18 season of ASL2nd December 2018 00:17
NOVEMBER ROUND UP:
Congrats Nestoroide for winning another title!! Cementing yourself on No.3 of the all-time medal table with title No. 16! PATIGOAL, arcisas, Nyden have been eaten by the sharks! Come back stronger, guys!
Fanto tops the charts of ASL2 in November, winning promotion to ASL, together with gatifun and peppecapello! Well done, boys. Now, swim or DIE!!!!
BOCo, dear dear, taking the non-stop-elevator from ASL1 to ASL3… pushed the wrong buttons, dude? Come on, you can do better!
HAVE A GREAT WINTER SEASON IN ASL1, ASL2 and ASL3 (DEC-JAN).read more
SWOS 2020 - New crowd chants preview trailer29th November 2018 18:11
If you want to hear more crowd chants then contribute to the project:
SWOS 2020 Total Pack - Preview25th September 2018 21:58
The SWOS Total Pack… is coming back!!!
SWOS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019 MEGAFUNCUP24th September 2018 15:26
SWOS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019
From Nov. 29th to Dec. 22th
|GROUP STAGE||LAST 16||LAST 8||SEMIFINALS||FINALS|
|Nov. 29th to Dec. 6th||Dec. 7th to 10th||Dec. 11th to 14th||Dec. 15th to 18th||Dec. 19th to 22th|
|Ask for playing in special Megafuncup Discord Channel|
SRN Team Assignation SRN RAnk
Would you like to know every player skills of each team? See the table below, see what team was the base for the new 2019 teams and look for it on swos.gazchap
|BASE NEWCASTLE 503 SKILL||BASE JUVE 501 SKILL||BASE UNITED 497 SKILL||BASE LIVERPOOL 481 SKILL||BASE PARMA 476 SKILL|
|BASE AJAX 472 SKILL||BASE DORTMUND 467 SKILL||BASE BAYERN 460 SKILL||BASE ARSENAL 455 SKILL||BASE LAZIO 441 SKILL|
|BENFICA||SHALKE 04||CSKA||BRUGGE||AEK ATENE|
SPECIAL SOFTWARE FOR MEGAFUNCUP 6
SWOS win32 port teaser #221st August 2018 22:23
New teaser video for #swos2020 win32 port is online.
Check it out…
– USB devices
– customizable sound
Forum link: SWOS Win32 port teaser #2read more
SWOS 2020 preview - Win32 port31st July 2018 05:58
The times of emulation and dosbox are soon going to be over! zkz productions is working on a full Win32 port which will make SWOS finally available on modern Windows machines. Watch out for #swos2020 !
SWOS WORLD FUNCUPS23rd May 2018 17:16
SWOS WORLD CUP FUNCUPS
Organized by BOCo23 & Gatifun
assura enters ASL glory1st April 2018 01:53
As only the 9th player ever, Polish SWOS master assura wins the top flight title of SWOS’ online competition unbeaten (!!), the AMIGA Super League! And that, in a total of 12 years since ASL was founded.
Congratulations on this awesome performance!! Welcome to the club, assura!!
List of players to win the title unbeaten (name links to season):
Russia Journal - Final Post!!!7th January 2018 16:41
by Gatifun & bill_bill
See all jounal’s post at Sensiblesoccer.de
bill_bill interviews Gatifun
WC2018 Journal’s Editor in Chief Mr. Gatifun arrested, on embezzlement charges!
Dear SWOS Journal readers, it is with great regreat we anounce the compulsive WC2018 Journal shutdown. Journal’s Bank acounts were mysteriously emptied & bankruptcy became inevitable. We were although able to print one last edition with the interview to former Editor in Chief Mr. Gatifun, in an attempt to bring you the inside story of events…
1) Mr Gatifun, word on the street is once WC2018 ended you decided to bring the 20 geisha masseuses to Spain… against the Japanese Emperor’s will. “La Voz de Galicia” newspaper recent investigation sugests you’ve housed your ladies in a luxury condominium in Sanxenxo, by the Atlantic ocean, but recently fell behind on your bills. Did you took Journal’s money to feed this poor women?
Arrrgh, ;( I spent all my money on geishas pleasure, they told me they fell in love at me! Now geishas have disappeared, and I miss them! they even stole my tamagochi! aaaargh
2) Looks like you’re facing a number of problems at the moment. Besides the embezzlement charges, Japanese emperor sent a ninja squad after you. Will you manage some “SWOS lob in the wind” type of move to get out of this situation?
Well, I hope that ninja squad will be the same at on the picture! I fall easily in love nowadays! Anyway, Japanese emperor is too angry, I can’t walk on streets, tsubasa is too known and I made and aesthetical operation on my face to be like him!
Since you’ll likely be in prison for a long time, I can attend to those geisha in the meanwhile… only as a token of my apretiation for you, of course. Anyway, you should know the SWOS community isn’t judgemental and will receive you with open arms, once you serve your sentence. May SWOS gods be with you!
Thanks, I guessed you can take care of my geishas, but, as they have disappeared, I will send you my 4 dogs and my 8 cats, thank you very much for taking care of them!
Gatifun interviews bill_bill
1) Good morning Mr Bill_bill, recently you have taken over of Russia Journal interviews and developing a very nice work, making people enjoy and wait for your next posts. You even got a jounalism award! Well done mate. Have you planned to leave your current job and become journalism your main activity?
There are 2 complementary views on that. First, yes I should recognize my talents aren’t in playing SWOS, so a full time job in Journalism would likely be the right choice. On the other hand, I can only fool the SWOS community as a serviceable reporter because they understand even less about journalism than me! Now, considering close-fisted godfather Playaveli isn’t letting go of some coins to pay this poor fraudulent reporter, I actually got to find a 3rd option… does “Betting Tips Inc.” sound good for a company name? I’ve noticed SWOS bettors need a hand in this department…
2) Everybody enjoyed your interviews, but, I can see not all was happyness after them: Playaveli lost his job as Arabia Saudi’s trainer, Bomb decided to change to other sport, Nestoroide got in jail, Gatifun lost his job & his geishas crew, yourself was sacked as portugal’s traineer, and hundreds of more victims after your interviews. Do you consider yourself guilty or innocent?
I was only a puppet in Sepp Blatter’s hands… you’ve heard of him, right? He payed me substantially to ruin WC2018 as much as I could, hoping he can retake FIFA’s presidency when he is 101 years old! So don’t think, even for a moment, that DjowGer, Bomb & Nestoroide are any good! They only got to the podium because Sepp Blatter wanted to! All other tragic events that took place in the WC2018 were also of his doing.
3) Fans are eager to know: How is your relationship with your partner Gatifun? many people told really bad things about him: demanding, lazy, and specially very bad swos player. Can you tell us some goships to tell tomorrow at office?
Gatifun is a terrible boss! His idea of giving me a compliment for my reporting work goes in the lines of hosting me in the “Big Dick’s Halfway Inn” during the WC2018! Can you believe it? Without minibar in the room, besides!!
On the “demanding” aspect, he really isn’t because he doesn’t have the time for it. Have you noticed he is always playing SWOS, organizing Fun Cups and so on?? The man dreams about SWOS day & night! He hasn’t time for anything else (geishas included)!!
Truth is he saw too much Tsubasa cartoons since early age & been dreaming about flying kicks, acrobatics and such, ever since. So you see, his Managing position in Japan National Team was his dream job… once he lost that job, he also lost it up there. Lost his joy & never been the same ever since…
4) Well mate, hehe, to finish journal russian, I can’t avoid to tell you thanks and thanks, in the name of swos community we appreciate very much and we have incredible enjoyed your apports. Thanks!
bill_bill at work, hard one nowadays!
Well, thank you! My goal was to arouse some insults from the interviewed WC2018 Managers, but they were all too polite… Couldn’t get under their skin well enough, unfortunately.
WC2018 Journal is out! Thanks to all the collaborators and readers! Peace!